Your privacy is of the utmost importance to EVOLVE Legal Solutions LLC (“EVOLVE”). This policy describes how EVOLVE collects information about you, how that information is used and shared, and your abilities to access your personal information.
What information does EVOLVE collect about me?
- Information that you voluntarily provide to EVOLVE through our website, emails, or our Feedback form.
For example, when you create an account with EVOLVE, you share information such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, and payment information. You may also create and store favorites and preferences in our dashboard. Whenever you enter information on or website or any application, we receive and store that information.
- Information that is automatically created when you access our website and services
Like many websites, we use “cookies” and obtain certain types of information when you interact with our services and website. Cookies may allow us to recognize your device and personalize your experience, but many internet browsers have options to prevent them from accepting new cookies. If you have questions about cookies, we recommend that you consult with your internet service provider.
Who owns my information?
- EVOLVE is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. Except where otherwise required by law, we will not sell, share, or rent this information to anyone for any reason without your consent.
Why does EVOLVE collect this information? What does EVOLVE do with my information?
- EVOLVE collects information in order to provide you services through our products. We may use this information to identify and customize recommendations for you, to communicate with you, and to obtain payment for our product. We may use your information to email you regarding your account, monitor trends and usage of the product, notify you of updates to EVOLVE, and request feedback regarding our services.
How does EVOLVE protect my information?
- We use security measures to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information. However, no measures are guaranteed, and materials sent to EVOLVE through our Feedback form or by e-mail are not secure. We strongly advise you not to send confidential, privileged, or sensitive information to us over the internet. Due to the unsecure nature of the internet, EVOLVE does not guarantee that nay information transmitted to us over the internet will remain confidential, privileged, or sensitive.
- It is also important that you protect the security of your account by signing off when you are finished using EVOLVE and by protecting against unauthorized access to your password.
What if I have questions about this policy?