Terms and Conditions Acceptable Use Policy
This policy governs the use of this website and the applications (the “Services”) provided by EVOLVE Legal Solutions LLC (“EVOLVE”). This policy describes how you may use the Services and identifies prohibited use of the Services.
Please review this policy before using the Services. Use of the Services signifies your understanding and acceptance of this policy. Failure to use the Services in accordance with this policy may result in your immediate loss of access to the Services.
Permitted Use of Services
You may only use the Services for lawful and ethical purposes. You must only use the Services in accordance with this Acceptable Use Policy and any other policies governing the use of the Services posted on EVOLVE’s website and updated from time to time.
Certain Services provided by EVOLVE are protected by a paywall and require a login and password. Use of these Services is limited to authorized users of EVOLVE clients who have subscribed to and paid for the use of such Services (“Authorized Users”). If you are an Authorized User, you will prevent unauthorized third parties from accessing the Services and you will not share your credentials with any other individual.
Prohibited Use of Services
You may not at any time do any of the following or permit others to do any of the following with respect to the Services:
- modify, publish, translate, reverse engineer, reverse compile, disassemble, create derivative or collective works of the source code or the object code for the Services or any component thereof in any fashion;
- access or use the Services in order to build, support and/or assist a third-party in building or supporting, products or services competitive to EVOLVE;
- resell or lease, or distribute to a person or entity or grant access to the Services or any component thereof to anyone besides Authorized User;
- copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, display, post or transmit in any form or by any means, any part of the Services;
- create malicious products, tools, designs, instructions or similar items that may negatively impact the Services’ performance, functionality, or interoperability with other applications;
- attempt to circumvent any technological measures that control access to the Services, or any component thereof;
- use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the website architecture, or extract information about usage, individual identities or users;
- remove any proprietary rights including, without limitation, the trademark and copyright notices on copies of the EVOLVE documentation used by Authorized Users;
- to the extent that you are able to upload, post or otherwise transmit content using the Services, upload, post or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; or
- engage in any legally prohibited activities with respect to use of the Services, including, but not limited to, phishing or engaging in identity theft; distributing computer viruses, worms, trojan horses or other malicious code; distributing pornography; promoting or facilitating violence or terrorist activities; or infringing the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others.
Ownership and Rights
EVOLVE retains all ownership and intellectual property rights to EVOLVE and the Services including, without limitation, all content, features and functionality available from the EVOLVE Solutions whether in, or converted to, an electronic, print or any other format. EVOLVE owns all right, title and interest, including patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, service marks, logos and other proprietary rights, in and to the Services, including, without limitation, applications, documentation, any corrections, bug fixes, enhancements, derivatives, updates or other modifications to the Services, any data or information developed or provided by EVOLVE, any know-how, methodologies, equipment, or processes used by EVOLVE to provide the Services, any intellectual property in the Services, any EVOLVE source code and object code.
YOU MUST USE THE SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK. EVOLVE PROVIDES THE SERVICES “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
The Services may include links to third-party websites and resources. EVOLVE makes no representation or warranty as to any third-party content, products or services, including any other website or resource which you may access through, or while using, the Services. EVOLVE is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages or loss caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, use of any the internet or such third-party content, products or services available on or through any such website or resource. EVOLVE is not responsible for the availability of external websites and resources and is not responsible or liable for their content, advertising, products, services or other materials. References to any names, marks, products or services of any third parties or hypertext links to third-party sites or information encountered as part of the Services are provided solely as a convenience, and do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of, or affiliation with, the third-party or its products or services.
The Services are not intended to be and will not be considered, or used as, legal advice. Use of the Services does not create any attorney-client relationship between us or between you and any third-party.